Sunday, August 20, 2017

HSI Professional Flat Iron Review


This is the best flat iron I have used.  Even better that I received it as a gift.  Easy to hold doesn't feel awkward.  Easy to maneuver.  I love the box it came in.  The temperature is just right and easy to adjust.


Many flat irons I have tried were pulling my hair and I ended up with split ends.  This HSI flat iron does not pull.  Without a lot of heat, I get a good straightening.  Highly recommended by friends I can say they were so right. This is the best iron I've used for my hair.

For 6 months I have been natural trying to repair damaged hair.  I was afraid to use a flat iron again that I wanted to have straight hair without chemicals.  It's a relief that I don't have to worry about using a flat iron with HSI products.

I plan to use HSI heat protectant products and can't wait until they arrive.

I don't think you will be disappointed if you buy this product.  Its a well known recommended flat irong.


No comments:

Post a Comment